DIRECTORY

Search Engine Submission - AddMe FREE Search Engine Submission My Ping in TotalPing.com Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free Ping Blog Active Search Results  Online Users

13 October 2010

Iran’s Bavar 2 flying machine-gun boats


I have heard a lot about how president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is very outspoken of the United States, the United Kingdom, not to mention Israel. Usually, when I see him on the news, it is in association with nuclear arms.

This is apparently the Iranian weapon that we don’t hear about. I guess they would hardly be weapons of mass destruction, but the Bavar 2 fleet would scare me if I saw them flying in from the horizon.

Every plane in this fleet has machine guns, as well as surveillance cameras. I have some video after the jump so you can watch them fly and go across the water.

I have to admit that they are downright impressive. According to my Source:

The delivery comes as Iran celebrates its Week of Sacred Defense, which commemorates its eight-year-long resistance to the 1980 Iraqi invasion, according to the Fars News Agency.

I’m not really certain what Iran has planned for these guys. They look brand spanking new and have no doubt never seen combat. I really hope that they will not, honestly.

Does anyone know if the military has some sort of amphibious plane like this in their arsenal? Like in the United States or Great Britain, maybe?

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

THE SECRET TECHNIQUES TAUGHT TO THE WORLDS ELITE FIGHTING FORCES?
one step away from learning the most devastating declassified fighting material
USE BY ELITE MILITARY UNITS
www.fightingmanuals.com

KARATE TEACHING MARTIAL ARTS?
Makes Teaching Martial Arts Easy With 100+ Drills and Exercises!
www.karateteaching.com

THE PRECISION SHOOTING PROGRAM?
Clear and Easy to Understand?
IT IS SO SIMPLE!
www.precisionshootingprogram.com/